Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - 20 Behind the Scenes Facts
In this video about Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, you're going to learn 20 behind the scenes facts about the first film in the Harry Potter franchise.
Vote on the movies for future videos for $1/month on Patreon:
SUBSCRIBE to the channel: http://bit.ly/2l2b1BT.
Click the bell notification to be notified when I post my videos!
For Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone several high profile directors such as Steven Spielberg were under consideration to direct the film. However, many of them didn’t get the job due to creative differences they had with JK Rowling. The filmmakers auditioned over 1,000 young boys for the role of Harry, but they still didn’t have anyone for the part with only a few months before filming. There’s a subtle hint about Snape’s connection to Harry’s mother, Lily, so it's pretty cool to see how far ahead JK Rowling was planning his character arc. I hope you enjoy learning about these facts and more about the first film in JK Rowling's Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
The Fun Fact Films channel is all about teaching you about how your favorite movies are made while "keeping it clean" by only focusing on G, PG, and PG-13 movies that are more family-friendly.
Got a suggestion for a future video? Let me know down in the comments!
Check out more BTS fact videos on the channel about–
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them:
– "Capturing the Magic" featurette on movie disc
– E!s "Behind the Magic" of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
– Screenrant.com: http://bit.ly/2R2bczy and http://bit.ly/2R26QIx
– Daniel Radcliffe on David Letterman: http://bit.ly/2Tkhasc
– Variety.com: http://bit.ly/2TpawkA
– Literature.stackexchange.com: http://bit.ly/2Tp4650
– Telegraph.co.uk/news: http://bit.ly/2GO0d80
– Didyouknowfacts.com: http://bit.ly/2CKDfL9
Footage Credit: Warner Bros. Pictures
Haley Joel Osment photo credit:
Flickr via http://bit.ly/2F52CJj
Verne Troyer Photo Credit:
TinseltownThom via http://bit.ly/2TmE3eB
Canterbury Cathedral Photo Credit: