Most Disappointing Superhero Sequel Ever? MOVIE FIGHTS
What superhero sequel disappointed more than all the rest? Our fighters give their arguments for that and more on MOVIE FIGHTS!
THREE FIGHTERS WILL ENTER, BEST ARGUMENT WINS!
WILLIAM BIBBIANI vs ACE CABRERA vs ALANA JORDAN
1. What’s the all-time most disappointing superhero sequel?
2. Best movie about a real or fictional musician?
3. What is the best movie to win the Palme d'Or at Cannes?
4-7. SPEED ROUNDS
Download the audio version on iTunes! at our RSS Feed ►► http://apple.co/1Mw3boz
Become a Screen Junkie! ► http://bit.ly/sjsubscr
Got a tip? Email us ► firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter ► http://twitter.com/screenjunkies
Like us on Facebook ► http://www.fb.com/screenjunkies
How To Vote Live:
1) TURN ANNOTATIONS ON AND OFF
- Do this by clicking "Settings" AKA the gear icon on the bottom right of video (next to the full screen option)
-Turn annotations off and on again (do this each time there is a new poll/question to refresh)
2) CLICK ON THE POLL TOP RIGHT CORNER OF VIDEO
-Scroll over the white circle with an "i" in the middle (aka The iCard) and cast your vote!
- You can change your vote as the round progresses!
- Repeat each round!
*Fan vote is used as tiebreaker for when judges can't decide who wins*
*Polls not used for speed rounds*
*Repeat this process each time a new poll is up*
*If you don't want to do it this way, you can always refresh the entire video page*
*iCard polls should still work on mobile app*
Hosted by Hal Rudnick
Fact Checker: Dan Murrell
Social Media Ambassador: Danielle Radford
Produced by Billy A. Patterson
Writing/Research: Lon Harris
Production Engineer: Josh Tapia
Supervising Producer: Warren Tessler
Production Coordinator: Tina Choi
Post-Production Supervisor: Gracie Hartmann
Post-Production Coordinator: Carolyn Croce
Assistant Editor: Emin Bassavand